14 September 2023, London. PayAlly launches an app upgrade that enables clients to access support directly from their dedicated Relationship Manager – via voice calls or text messages – within the PayAlly application.
With this enhanced set of features, PayAlly clients can benefit from
- In-App Calls. Clients can call and speak to a PayAlly representative directly through the app, without using any third-party software.
- Direct Message. Clients can send their dedicated Relationship Manager a direct message within the app.
- Encrypted Communications. Clients can be assured that all in-app calls and chats are encrypted for added security.
- Centralised Messaging. Clients can now find all communications within the app, without the worry of having to scroll through personal inboxes to find messages.
- Save on Calls. Clients do not need to spend unnecessarily on long-distance calls to reach their dedicated Relationship Manager via their hotline numbers
- Near Instant Message Delivery. Just like all other popular messaging apps, messages are delivered quickly.
- Speak Your Language. Collectively, PayAlly’s team of Relationship Managers speaks 17 different languages so clients can be assured that they can communicate the same way they always have.
- Instant Feedback. Immediately after each engagement, clients will have the opportunity to give feedback on the quality of service they’ve just received.
The PayAlly app retains its advanced security features, such as 3D SEC authentication with biometric identity check and a 2 Factor Authentication method to access and sign important operations on the web portal. Furthermore, this latest upgrade will have a new FAQ menu within the Help section to guide clients on how to make the most of these new features.
As always, Relationship Managers can still be reached via email, the portal, or telephone at (+44 (0)208 0595 005 / +44 (0)752 0646 555.
Download the PayAlly app from the App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).